U get what U wish !!!


Three weeks into Gurgaon . Stay each week at different place. Yet to find a permanent accomodation and yet to shift . Yet adjusting to new things. 

Almost a new problem everyday . If nothing then the Airtel people are enough to raise a new one out here . First in MNP, which is yet to be resolved even after 18 days of application and 7 days of inactive sim. 

How has Gurgaon been to me  ? Or perhaps you can ask how have been the times since I landed in Gurgaon been ? 

Whether did I expect to be left stranded in the middle of the street at 11 pm with my luggage ( Yes , too filmy ) | 

Or whether I would be left wanting for dinner at 10.45 pm expecting food outlets to be open at that hour of the evening ( Yes , only found a momo wala thela in the market open at that time) | 

Or whether the broker wont dupe me of my money ( Even after wasting 2-3 days of my time behind him ) |

Or after staying so many years in Mumbai , whether I would be scared to travel at 12-1 am at night ( The street lights are kept off to save electricity , says the Uber driver) |

Or people would be the same way helpful like Mumbai crowd (Got lost a no. of times) |

Or whether my sim would not get ported , and would eventually drive me crazy to live without net for 3 straight days while being on field for sales job ( Some of the toughest times ) |

Or whether even a new wifi dongle would take more than 27 hours to activate as against normal 6 hrs activation routine |

A no. of small problems . Delayed solutions. 
New job. High work pressure. New place. Unknown roads. Known destinations. 

I knew these times would come. I knew it would be tough. But it just got a bit more tougher than I anticipated . 
But this is what makes you. What challenges you. What makes you do that you are not comfortable with. 

Kotak has done all that to me. 
Last minute Joining preponed from 18th to 11th May. 
Last one to get email id.
Last one from the batch to open account.
Last one to get salary credited (delayed) from the batch. 
Last minute surprise transfer to Gurgaon.

And if nothing else , Sales. That anyways was there from the start , alone enough to challenge me wholly. 
But I chose it. I wanted a location outside Bombay. 
And I am today here. 

Just this phase. I know it will end soon. I shall overcome it soon enough. Just that bit more patience and control.All the Best to me !!!

And I hope to smile reading this post after a few months / years . Alongwith the feeling that this experience gave me what I wanted. 

Be clear of what you wish for. It always get answered. And then be ready to face all the consequences. 



Also its raining like Bombay over here.  :-D 

Comments

Popular Posts