Finally !!!

Date - 20-07-2012
Time - 10.40 pm

Sushant K. pings me on Fb & gives me link of MU Comp. results 2012 . Aniruddha pings me at the very next moment, messaging ,"lagla" (his only words) . 
I open the link given by Sushant , enter my  seat no . 1861 , n it says "no such seat no." . I hurriedly open the MU website n check the results page . No notification still of Comps. result on their main page. 
I ping Sushant on fb n tell him "Bro, it is not working & results have not been out yet." 
Sushant replies," It will activate in a minute or two" .
Not sure whether it was finally happening or still not, already frustrated with the delay in results , saying to myself , this may be your result  time, I enter my seat no. twice, thrice, continuously and it still shows "No Such Seat no." . Neither were there any status updates or messages on fb of my fellow computer batchmates.

I enter my seat no. for the 4th time , n suddenly a new message comes on the screen saying,






"Results for B.E. Computer Engg. (Sem.-VIII) (REV) held on MAY 2012

The result of seat number 1861 is Passed with Distinction
Congratulations."
 

Shocked, whether now this is happening for real or not , I check the MU Results Page , and see the Comps. result notification there too . 
Immediately getting up from chair , running from my balcony to the dining room , where my parents were busy watching Tv n having their dinner ,  I go near my mom n tell in her ears , "Aai , result lagla.  Distinction milala " . Mom is ecstatic , I touch her feet first for her blessings , then inform my dad about the same , and take his blessings too .  They rush near my PC, to see the results , mom is too happy for me . She kisses me on my cheeks & says , " My son is a computer engineer" :) . The moment I dreamt of , for the last 4 yrs finally arrived . Happy to see that smile on her face , more so , bcoz today I m the reason for it , the same person who was responsible for her to go through a terrible phase 4 years ago . The feeling is good, I don't want this night to get over soon .
Fb chat windows are popping up every second , all batchmates and buddies congratulating each other . 
Our group chat window is open , the mood is upbeat , everyone is hell happy . I call most of my friends to congratulate them , while most of the calls in the background are going into the missed calls list .
I call up my dearest friend Dipty first , to inform her about her results , then Jyoti , who has been a constant support and a great friend since we first chitchatted :P , and my Didi , who has always been there for me , irrespective of my success n failures .
Most of my close buddies , Chinmay , Rajas , Ani , Chirag , Prasad ... all are online on Fb . As per the pre-decided plan , we step out of our houses , and meet each other . Ani brings his back-to-home "Debacle" car , Chinmay n Rajas join in , and we go for a ride , the volume full , mood upbeat , silent streets , and the feeling is as if we own the city for tonight . BR outlet and this night does not go without atleast a single scoop of our favourite ice creams :D . Rajas meets , n says to me ,"Congrats Distinct person " . And the next 20-30 mnts , I guess , I was beaten atleast 10-15 times by Rajas himself . Chinmay and Ani need not be invited for such events , they join in without invitations . Parties and trip planning follow up , and then we return to our houses .

The journey which started on 20-08-2008 for me , ends on 20-07-2012 . And a new journey awaits now . 
I wish all my fellow batchmates heartiest congratulations for their results and best wishes for their future .
And this post could not end ,without me thanking some very important people ,who have not only been a part of my journey, but of my success too . 
My seniors to start with , Jyoti Jain ( for always guiding me since S.E days , and seedha seedha ordering studies k wakt :P ) , Pooja ( for giving us those wonderful notes , and yes , exam k wakt each time she saw me online , her msg used to be "Go n study" :P ) and Snehal for cooling down my tension with her chats .
My buddies Chirag , Chinmay , Rajas , Ani n Prasad , who have helped me with studies all the time , all the sems . Dipty , for being there with me always . Bhagyashree , Kalpreet and Ashwini , for being the constant support and cheering factor :D . 
My F.E buddies Kokya , Andya , Mayuri and Shraddha , with whom I started my journey , and have been with me since then .
N my B.E classmates and my little juniors Saurabh , Preksha , Monika , Vinaya , Kalyani , Sneha and Anushri for being the fun and happiness element in my B.E days and since then :) 


Comments

  1. sahi ...congrats buddy!!!!
    my best wishes for ur future....
    n keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajay Singh Tanwar21 July 2012 at 12:33

    Congratulations bro...u 've worked hard foh it n u deserve it...its party tym now..:P...thanx to rajesh foh starting special treatment :P...n baki logon ne bhi i hope achi di hogi...my turn is remaining :P...congrates 1ce again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhai.. Tu mil to sahi.. sirf party karnge.. party karenge shuru rehta hai tera :P

      Delete
  3. congrass,ajay ab toh bade party hone wale hain,all d best for ur successful future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!
    have awesome life ahead....
    Good luck for the future.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratzz bro :) keep writing these stuff always :) these are the milestones of great journey of ur life :)
    n aftr few yrs whn u look back..these memories will be with u forever :)
    all the very best :) tc :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True dat MHase boy ... mhanun tr post kartoy he sgla blog vr :)

      Delete
  6. congrats bro :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts