The Big One !!!



The sun is shining hard on my face. But it's unlike the Mumbai heat. Can be tolerated . Sitting by the shore feels like meditation to me. But not today. The waves are not hitting a rhythm . The mind is not able to settle to the tune of the surroundings.

I am sitting here , by the shore , just looking at the waves coming , visiting and departing again and again , only to be alone at the start and end of each one. It seems , something big is coming. A big wave , that is going to eat me up . I do not want to move . For I do not want to run away from it , but face it. Already 2-3 waves have come and ate me up . But then those were tolerable . They did not break me.

But the mind is sensing something different now. It's still noon. Not the darker side of the day, which should start making way for dull or negative thoughts in my brain. This is the irritating me for now.

The Big One is gonna come soon. And it is going to change my life. For I have to become a Rock to survive it. For it can eat everything else. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts