The Moment of Test !!!



29th Nov. 2013 - My mom-dad's wedding anniversary . The day on which, I got the official confirmation of my first job in my life i.e. +Leo Burnett .

Fast forward 1 yr ahead . Today .
29th Nov 2014 - Two of my friends get their PPO confirmation news. The day is blissful as every year.

The placement week is lined up ahead in a few weeks time . Dont know the future , but certainly excited and nervous for it , at the same time. God knows, what lies in store for me. It all comes down to this point . How big and the timing of the moment is all that matters for now .

When ? Where ? Which ? How much ? The questions are already playing in everyone's mind here .

Aaah... Lets just cut off from the topic. I hope, I am here again , writing a post again , after I get placed. I want to feel the happiness. The feeling of calling Aai from outside the waiting room , to let her know Her Son has got placed with XYZ company . I want to listen to her reaction. I want to let Dad know that His Son has got placed here , with such a package and this profile. I want to call my didi and listen to her bubbling words and feel her happiness . I want to hug my friends who have been on this journey with me . And , I want to see everyone from my batch get placed. The happiness . The smiles.

I hope the day rises soon and doesn't set early then .

Stay happy , Stay hungry . :D

Comments

Popular Posts