A Step forward !!!


Saurubh once told me that the best thing about writing a diary is that you can refer to it in the future to check what mistakes you did in your past and not repeat them .

While my whole purpose of starting to write this blog has been similar , to mention all the important moments and phases in my life , I would like to write this post so that I could list down my dreams , which have been on the verge of realizing and being destroyed many a times in the last few months. I myself have been dead and alive emotionally quite a few times in this sem3 of MBA. So why this thought of listing down my dream list now ?

Dreams have been taking birth in my mind , in my brain since the past few months. But they have died more deaths than their births. I have been trying hard to build the positive energy within me again , get inspired through books and documentaries again , get motivated to bring a change in me and influence others too . This has been harder. I want to get a start . I do not want to wait for a kick to get doing so .This phase has certainly made me stronger and more optimistic about life. If and when the messenger of misery visits me again , I know how I should handle him now. I have found those answers. Thanks to this phase . Need to grow more mentally stronger .Need to make my mind more independent .

Recently , even though I do not try out the stupid fb apps online , this one caught my eye. It was about , "What are you born to do?" . I just wanted to feel good , and hoped this proved to be a source of such energy. I know it sounds stupid. But the answer I got , resembled my current thoughts and aspirations , and also my gut feeling about my future. It spoke out my mind .


Dreams. I feel like doing so many things right at this moment. So let me jot down some of them . Random it may be , but i just hope I complete this list in this lifetime.

  • Learn Animation stuff 
  • Write a book
  • Do the proper painting stuff and sell atleast 1 of them
  • Realize an idea that would bring a change in the world
  • Adopt a child for sponsoring his education
  • Those materialistic things - Car , world tour and all ( The way as I thought it out )
  • And The ultimate one 
I guess I am missing out on some . Will update the list , as and when I recollect them.
Anyways , I would like to list down a video by Randy Pausch, about Childhood dreams. It is wonderful and makes you think twice about your dreams and your life , the paths we take and what should be taken .
You might as well like to jot down your dreams , somewhere on a paper, note , anywhere. Do try this exercise . Feel motivated about fulfilling those. Coz the answers to our life lie in our dreams. The dreams speak more about you as a person . You would realise more so, after listing down all of them .
And I always believe and have seen the results for it ,
The harder you dream , the more do they come true with time.


With this , I wish you all a Happy Diwali. Enjoy and put the whole focus on fulfilling your dreams :) Because , this time of your life won't come back again . It's there now for a purpose , and your duty is to fulfill that ;) . So give your best every moment , keep rocking and keep smiling.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts