This happens !!!

This happens. Happens a lot many times . With almost all of us.
But what differs is how much it impacts all of us ? What differs is what all do we learn from all of this ? That also , as a person , does this call for a change in you ? Does introspection lead you to bring a change in you or the environment you are in ?

Being in this position right now again , and at a stage in life , where the path is set to begin for the future , and my plans are in line , what is it calling for me?
I have a vision of who I want to be, what I want to be , where I want to reach , how I have to be , and then this moment , this situation is letting me ask questions about bringing a change in myself.

Should people really matter to us ? Should they matter so much ? I as a person , have always valued the people I am with . Let things change, times change , situation change , as a person , the Inner you should not , has been my belief . The values and principles which define you should not. And then this is me.

People say , people promise . But how good are those words and promises when you require them to be realized , for you to be helped and understood by those people in return . They just forget them just as words erased from the blackboard . And then they say,  they have seen more life and lived more experiences.

This may be one of the most significant events of my life , but this has only taught me , that people will only think for themselves , be they your very own shadow-like friends or colleagues . Not that I had not come against such people in my earlier , and that such issues have been dealt with earlier too , but this time it has been a free hit , and I am the bowler being penalized for it .

Why is it so difficult for some people to let go of ego at certain moments , even though they realize it's only going to lead to destruction of something ?
Do people forget that life does not have a recycle bin , and that things cannot be thrown out of your life . They will stay , may be in some corner , but surely be there with you only. And if you don't deal with it the correct way , it will come back to you again , at a time when you dont wish to, and at a time when you can't run away from it . Life plays the game equally .

But may be some do not realize this even after life has made them realize this time and again .

May be this was written as a chapter in my life. May be I am meant to learn and understand a lot from this . May be greater things ahead in my life , require me to pass this test.  And may be , for my future to be what it is to be , this is the best thing to happen .

Me not a person to back down and get lost in life . I am feeling weak today , but this will only strengthen me for tomorrow. For tomorrow when you will hear about me , you would wish yesterday had not been the way it was . That you are not at the place you are then . That you wish to be my friend again.

Comments

Popular Posts