A Chance !!!

Times change and I seriously hope they do for now.Four years back , Engineering entrance exams and the outcome was a horrendous one . And now, similar phase, the Management entrance exams and I surely hope that time does not tell the same tale again for me .
They say , search for good things to learn from bad times . That done , it  does not mean the bad things have been neglected and forgotten . A lot to still achieve and thus, time and again , it does bring a thought of fear of facing the same times again . The phase makes me more aware of things to face ahead , if things do not go along the line which I intend to go by. The brush is in my hand again and surely , I don't want to paint the same picture this time . Time for a new one now . Have a new canvas to paint on , new colours to go with and me fining the bristles of my brush more this time .

Nervousness, anxiety, frustration, ask me who is not coming to the party for the no. of festivals lined up . And it all begins with the CAT exam . No high aims, no expectations to say ( though at the back of the mind , there are always some and there will always be :P ) , but surely some goals to achieve .
Hope I do not disappoint myself this time. Do not want to disappoint life which has given me another chance.

They say , 'Life is a circle'. Everything that starts at some point on the circle ends only when it completes the whole journey and is back to where it all began . It has come back to the point where it all began , I hope it has had it's share of journey around the globe of my life in the last 4 years , and I hope I end it here this time . A perfect opportunity for it to end and me to begin with a new one , a new phase  .Hope light shines at the end of this tunnel .:)

Comments

Popular Posts